Ervin

Default Not enough system resources to display completely

Hello,
I have a powerfull laptop with 1 GB of RAM that gives me the "Not enough
system resources to display completely" error as soon as I open Excel 2003
SP1. I read the microsoft articles that are close to this error but none of
them apply. I am not running any large formulas or anything just opening
Excel.
Any ideas?
Thank you
Kassie

Hi Ervin

I went to Start|Control Panel|System, selected the Advanced tab, Selected
Performance settings, clicked on Advanced, and under Virtual Memory settings
clicked on Change. I then changed the setting to Custom, and entered an
opening size of 360, and a maximum of 720/ OK out, and that solved my
problem.