Junior Member

Question Not enough system resources to display completely

When starting up Excel 2003, no spreadsheet chosen, I get the following message,
"Not enough system resources to display competely." I get this message on any spreadsheet. Nothing else is running on this computer. I am running Windows XP, service pack 2, with 512 memory. I have completely uninstalled office and reinstalled.

I read a previous thread and tried everything suggested.
Run Spyware
Scanned for viruses.
Uninstalled all printer drivers.

I tried MSCONFIG, chose Selective startup,
unclicked Process System.ini file, Process win.ini File and load startup items. On the services tab, I clicked Hide all microsoft services, then unclicked all services left. Restarted the computer, and I still have the problem.

The only thing that actually keeps it from happening is to boot in safe mode.

I would appreciate any help.