bdavall

Default "The system is dangerously low on resources"

I am using W98SE with Office 2000. While exiting Excel I get the above
message and i have to do a Cntrl_Alt_exit to close out. I am able to enter
and exit Excel with no problems while i am in safe mode.

Ken Wright

Go find a file called *.xlb - You may have to tell the search to look within
hidden files and folders. When you find it just delete or rename it if you
prefer to *.old.

Thsi is the toolbar customisation file so you WILL LOSE any customisations you
have made to the toolbars, but the file will be recreated as soon as you launch
Excel. It tends to get bloated in Office 2K and can often give the error you
are seeing.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"bdavall" wrote in message
I am using W98SE with Office 2000. While exiting Excel I get the above
message and i have to do a Cntrl_Alt_exit to close out. I am able to enter
and exit Excel with no problems while i am in safe mode.

bdavall

"bdavall" wrote in message
I am using W98SE with Office 2000. While exiting Excel I get the above
message and i have to do a Cntrl_Alt_exit to close out. I am able to enter
and exit Excel with no problems while i am in safe mode.

Thanks. It was very useful.