PM

Default automatically insert system time in a cell

I have a s/sheet that needs to automatically have the system time inserted in
a cell if the previous cell is blank. I have tried several things and have
not had any joy.

Any help offered would be welcome.
galimi

You can use the select_change event on your sheet capture when a differenet
cell has been selected. Keeping track of prior cell entries can be tracked
with a phantom sheet to store prior values, if the prior value was null, then
you can send the following command

activecell.value = now

http://ForPicks.com

"PM" wrote:

I have a s/sheet that needs to automatically have the system time inserted in
a cell if the previous cell is blank. I have tried several things and have
not had any joy.

Any help offered would be welcome.

Frank Kabel

Hi