-   -   Not enough system resources to display completely (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/35424-not-enough-system-resources-display-completely.html)

Ervin

Not enough system resources to display completely

Hello,
I have a powerfull laptop with 1 GB of RAM that gives me the "Not enough
system resources to display completely" error as soon as I open Excel 2003
SP1. I read the microsoft articles that are close to this error but none of
them apply. I am not running any large formulas or anything just opening
Excel.
Any ideas?
Thank you

Kassie

Hi Ervin

I went to Start|Control Panel|System, selected the Advanced tab, Selected
Performance settings, clicked on Advanced, and under Virtual Memory settings
clicked on Change. I then changed the setting to Custom, and entered an
opening size of 360, and a maximum of 720/ OK out, and that solved my
problem.

"Ervin" wrote:

Hello,
I have a powerfull laptop with 1 GB of RAM that gives me the "Not enough
system resources to display completely" error as soon as I open Excel 2003
SP1. I read the microsoft articles that are close to this error but none of
them apply. I am not running any large formulas or anything just opening
Excel.
Any ideas?
Thank you

Ervin

Thank you Kassie. :)

"Ervin" wrote:

Hello,
I have a powerfull laptop with 1 GB of RAM that gives me the "Not enough
system resources to display completely" error as soon as I open Excel 2003
SP1. I read the microsoft articles that are close to this error but none of
them apply. I am not running any large formulas or anything just opening
Excel.
Any ideas?
Thank you

Kassie

Hi Ervin

Don't leave me hanging in the air like that, did this solve your problem?

--
ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

"Ervin" wrote:

Thank you Kassie. :)