Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default how do cells run left to right

the columns in my work book run right to left i.e ....gfedcba instead of
abcdefg....
Its as though it is set for a Hebrew or Arab writer. I have tried changing
language settings to no avail. Can someone help me.

please mail your answer to alfred.mutungi"watotochurch.com

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi Alfred

XL2003
ToolsOptionsInternationalDefault DirectionLeft to Right
--
Regards
Roger Govier