-   -   how do cells run left to right (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/261664-how-do-cells-run-left-right.html)

Alfred[_2_]

how do cells run left to right

the columns in my work book run right to left i.e ....gfedcba instead of
abcdefg....
Its as though it is set for a Hebrew or Arab writer. I have tried changing
language settings to no avail. Can someone help me.

please mail your answer to alfred.mutungi"watotochurch.com

Thanks

Roger Govier[_8_]

how do cells run left to right

Hi Alfred

XL2003
ToolsOptionsInternationalDefault DirectionLeft to Right
--
Regards
Roger Govier