Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Product Code

My computer crashed and I had to install a new harddrive and Windows XP. Now
I am trying to install Office 2007, but it wants the Product Number and I
have misplaced it. How can I get this expensive software installed on my new
harddrive?
--
thanks in advance for your help.

Sanjo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

hi
find the misplaced product code.
i went through this a couple of years ago or so and microsoft is very
unforgiving about this issue. no other way around it.

regards
FSt1