-   -   Product Code (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/255575-product-code.html)

Sanjo

Product Code

My computer crashed and I had to install a new harddrive and Windows XP. Now
I am trying to install Office 2007, but it wants the Product Number and I
have misplaced it. How can I get this expensive software installed on my new
harddrive?
--
thanks in advance for your help.

Sanjo

FSt1

Product Code

hi
find the misplaced product code.
i went through this a couple of years ago or so and microsoft is very
unforgiving about this issue. no other way around it.

regards
FSt1