Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How to open Excel in different windows AND open from Outlook?

I have three monitors and need to be able to have one Excel file on one
screen and another up on the other screen. When I check under the Advanced
General Excel options to Ignore other apps that use DDE I can do it. But
then, I can't open up an Excel attachment from Outlook. Is there a way to do
both or do I have to choose one or the other? Thank you.