-   -   How to open Excel in different windows AND open from Outlook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/254328-how-open-excel-different-windows-open-outlook.html)

KimD

How to open Excel in different windows AND open from Outlook?

I have three monitors and need to be able to have one Excel file on one
screen and another up on the other screen. When I check under the Advanced
General Excel options to Ignore other apps that use DDE I can do it. But
then, I can't open up an Excel attachment from Outlook. Is there a way to do
both or do I have to choose one or the other? Thank you.