Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Problem with 'AutoCorrect file'

Glad if any could help out. Keep getting a dialogbox preventing work in Excel
stating
'Your AutoCorrect file,
C\User\....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\MSO20 57.acl could not be saved.
he file may be read only, or you do not have permission to modify the file.'
I am the only user on the HP Pavilion laptop with Vista Home Premium and
running Office 2007 professional. What did I do wrong and how to rectify?