Desperate Don

Default Problem - Excel 2003 SP2 - Tools / Autocorrect Options....

Clicking the menu item Tools / Autocorrect Options.... does not display the
Autocorrect Options but instead Basic File Search appears in the sidebar.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I can't find anywhere to report a
problem such as this, without wasting one of my two free emails to a support
technician. Have spent frustrating half-hour searching MS web site, just to
be helpful to them.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Jim Rech

Works okay here. Yup, SP2. You might try renaming your toolbar file:

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\Excel11.xlb

(with Excel closed) to get back to the Excel defaults.

--
Jim