Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default unwanted add-in

Everytime I open up Excel 2007 I get this add-in "Ez-Excel, Ez-Charts".
Despte having deleted Book1 in XLStart folder and checking possible
uninstall in Control Panel and Excel Options/Add-In box, I can't seem to get
rid of it. Can anyone suggest a course of action? Many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Book1.xlt in the XLStart folder shouldn't be the cause of the trouble (assuming
that there's no reference in that workbook's project that points to the addin).

There are "normal" addins and COM addins. Did you check for a COM addin, too?
(Under the Manage addins button on the bottom of that dialog (Office
button|excel options|addins section.)

Then I decided to google the name and found this:
http://www.datapresentation.com/products/EZ-Chart.cfm

And

http://www.datapresentation.com/movi...l_122007a.html
(about 2:58 into the video)