Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rob

Default Unwanted Links

Hi,

Sometimes I seem to get unwanted links in my workbooks. I think they arrive
because I copied some formulas or sheets, etc. Even after I amend the
formula code to remove the references to the other workbook I find that the
"Link..." button is still not grayed out. There doesn't seem to be a way to
remove the link. (Even after doing a full search of the workbook for any ref
to the other workbook coming up clean.)

Any ideas?

Rob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

When I can't find links, I'll use Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

It does a much better job searching for them than I can do.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

if you follow the edit/links path there is an option there to break the
links....have you tried that?
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!