Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Hightlight Cell

Is there a way to highlight only the cell I am currently using to a
color of my choice. In other words, when I move throughout my
spreadsheet, I want my cursor or the cell I am using only to be
highlighted. Once I move to another cell, the new cell will be
highlighted and the previous cell will return to no color (white). I
want to make it easy to locate the cell I am using. I would
appreciate any help. I am sure there is a simple solution, but I am
unable to find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Try Chip Pearson's customizable RowLiner add-in for more positve viewing of
selected cell.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Note: does not work on a protected sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP