Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007 - Inches or Centimeters

I would like to know how to chage the default measurements settings in excel
from cm to inches? I can do this in Word but when I look in the Display
Settings for Excel it seems to be Ruler Settings only!
Eg: If I have a chart or picture and I want it to be an exact size in
inches - how do I do this, as the size tab on the ribbon is set to cms.

Any guidance would be grately appreciated.
Wendy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Start, Control Panel, Regional and Language Options, Customize (this format),
change measurement system to US, hit Apply and OK out. (If using Vista)

--
HTH

Kassie

Replace xxx with hotmail