Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i change measurement units from inches to centimeters in ex

Hi there,

How do I change the measurement units from inches to centimeters in excel in
the "format autoshape" under the tab "size"? Thanks.

Regards,
Jonathan
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i change measurement units from inches to centimeters in ex

Hi Jonathan,

Changing the measurement units from inches to centimeters in Excel is a simple process. Here's how you can do it:
  1. Open your Excel sheet and click on the "File" tab in the top left corner.
  2. Click on "Options" in the left-hand menu.
  3. In the Excel Options window, click on "Advanced" in the left-hand menu.
  4. Scroll down to the "Display" section and find the "Ruler Units" dropdown menu.
  5. Click on the dropdown menu and select "Centimeters".
  6. Click "OK" to save your changes.

Now, when you go to the "Format Autoshape" tab and click on "Size", you will see that the units have changed to centimeters.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click START on the Windows Task Bar and select SETTINGS/CONTROL PANEL.
Double click on the REGIONAL OPTIONS icon and click the NUMBERS tab in the
displayed dialog box. The last combobox is MEASUREMENT. Change this to
METRIC.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Jonathan" wrote:

Hi there,

How do I change the measurement units from inches to centimeters in excel in
the "format autoshape" under the tab "size"? Thanks.

Regards,
Jonathan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i change measurement units from inches to centimeters i

Hi Kevin,

Thanks so much for the answer.