Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Default setting for maximize?

We have Excel 2007. We've made some Excel 2007 reports available to users
from a website. When they don't have Excel open and click on the report, it
downloads and opens up Excel and then opens the report maximized. However,
when Excel is already open and they click to download and open on of these,
it doesn't come up maximized. Users want the downloaded spreadsheets always
to come up maximized. Is there somewhere I can set this as an option or
force it?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I believe there is a registry setting you can adjust. I'm not certain what
it is, but if you Google it, you may get your answer.
Eddie
http://www.HelpExcel.com