Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Where does Ms XL store the clipboard ? or where does MS Windowsstore clipboard ?

Dear Members

I posted this question on the MS Excel Group by mistake. I'm
correcting my mistake and posting here. Pardon the repeat if some of
you are subscribed to both

Original post URL
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...eb0ebd308473a#

or
http://tinyurl.com/cz87p9

thanks in advance
Subu

Clipboard empty but still get waring that clipboard is full Steve Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 17th 08 09:05 PM
Clipboard Antss67 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 August 21st 06 12:13 PM
clipboard pop up box tara Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 April 24th 06 02:40 PM
Clipboard George New Users to Excel 1 April 13th 06 10:01 AM
Clipboard LACPA Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 5 June 24th 05 07:23 PM