-   -   Where does Ms XL store the clipboard ? or where does MS Windowsstore clipboard ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/229792-where-does-ms-xl-store-clipboard-where-does-ms-windowsstore-clipboard.html)

Subu

Where does Ms XL store the clipboard ? or where does MS Windowsstore clipboard ?

Dear Members

I posted this question on the MS Excel Group by mistake. I'm
correcting my mistake and posting here. Pardon the repeat if some of
you are subscribed to both

Original post URL
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...eb0ebd308473a#

or