Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007

I recently restored my computer and reloaded Office Home and Student 2007 BUT
only Word 2007 comes up and not Excel 2007, Power Point 2007, and OneNote
2007. How do I get Excel , etc., to relaod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If you re-insert the office disk, it should allow you to repair the office
installation. If that does not work, unload the office entirely and give it
another shot.

PJ