Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Jas Jas is offline

Default How do I set a default font size in Exel

To save the bother of changing the font size from 10 to 8 in every cell, I
would like to set the default font as 8.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

For all new workbooks.

ToolsOptionsGeneralStandard FontSize.

For existing workbooks, right-click on any sheet tab and "select all sheets"
to group the sheets.

CTRL + a to select all cells on the active sheet

Change the font to 8. Select a single cell.

Ungroup the worksheets...............select any of the non-active sheet tabs
to clear the grouping.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP