Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Cut/Paste/Scrolling

Hello, when I want to cut and paste from a large spreadsheet, it takes
forever to scroll to the end of the data I want to cut and paste. Each
scroll is one line at a time. I had this perform much faster at one time but
seem to have lost that setting somewhere along the line. I have tried many
settings and have reached the end of my idea list.

This situation occurs in many other MS aps as well.

Thanks in advance for assistance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Hi,

Your scrolling speed is set in your Mouse properties.
In my Win XP I Go to StartSettingsControl PanelMouse
and click on the Scrolling Tab.

This dialog box and it's options are supplied by your
Mouse Driver files so they maybe slightly different
to mine, but it will be something similar to the path above.

HTH
Martin