Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Cells with formulas a different color

Is there a way to make fonts of cells with formulas a different color? For
example, if a number is hard keyed, it would be black, but if the number was
the result of a formula, it would be blue? I dont want to see the formula
(formula auditing) or see arrows (trace dependents) - I want to see the
number, but be able to see if it is the result of a formula, based on its
color. Is there an option such as this in excel? I am using 2007. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Add this UDF

Public Function IsFormula(rng As Range)
IsFormula = rng.HasFormula
End Function

and use as the formula in conditional formatting, such as

=IsFormula(A2)

--
HTH

Bob