Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Existing Command Buttons Not Visable on Other Computer

I have spreadsheets that have multiple Commanrd/macro buttons on them. They
are fine on all computers running Excel 2007 except a new installation of
Excel 2007. For some reason, the Buttons are not visable on the worksheets. I
also have Custom menus with commands on them which are fine.

This is obvously a Trust or Macro security issue. Tried to set the Trust
Center setting like the computers that run these sheets with no problems,
however something in this one Excel Installation is escaping me.

Looking for suggestions