Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default How do I insert multiple copies of an template in one workbook?

I am trying to set up a workbook of sales invoices using a downloaded
template. Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

A workbook Template is just that............a workbook.

Normally one opens a copy of the Template for each single sales invoice he
writes and saves the copy and writes the invoice data to a database using the
Template Wizard with Data Tracking Add-in.

If you just want a series of worksheets for invoices in one workbook, don't use
a Template.

Just copy the sheet from your downloaded Template to a new workbook and copy it
a whole bunch of times in the one workbook.

Use each copied sheet for an invoice.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP