simon

Default quickly create extra copies of a worksheet template in a workbook

I have a workbook which at the moment consists of a Database on sheet1.

Sheet 2 is a template that will be populated using macros that read info
from sheet1.

what I want to do is create multiple copies of sheet2 (before population
from sheet 1).

What I effectively want is, when you click the tab on the worksheet and do
'move or copy', the option to create multiple copies...

Is there a means of doing this, without having to manually create the copies
myself..?

SS

Gord Dibben

Simon

Macro OK with you?

Sub SheetCopy()
Dim i As Long
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
howmany = InputBox("Copy Sheet How Many Times?")
For i = 1 To howmany
ActiveSheet.Copy Befo=Sheets(1)
Next i
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

To hardcode change ActiveSheet to

Sheets("Sheet2").Copy Befo=Sheets(1)

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:18:52 +0100, "simon" wrote:

I have a workbook which at the moment consists of a Database on sheet1.

Sheet 2 is a template that will be populated using macros that read info
from sheet1.

what I want to do is create multiple copies of sheet2 (before population
from sheet 1).

What I effectively want is, when you click the tab on the worksheet and do
'move or copy', the option to create multiple copies...

Is there a means of doing this, without having to manually create the copies
myself..?

SS

simon

perfect.