Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007 opens all sheets minimized

Hi all; we recently installed excel 2007 on XP with 1 gig of ram. When we
open any sheet you see the toolbars, but where you expect to see the grid you
just see a gray area similar to what you would get if you closed the default
sheet but left the program open. To get the data to appear we can click on
the minimize button, the sheet minimizes to the task bar and immediately
bounces back to its original size with the data on display. This is
happening to several users of 2007, I thought it might be their default
templates but ruled that our. It does not happen to the users of excel 2003
opening the same sheets.
Please help before my boss melts down. he is a sensative soul.
TIA
Chris