Dick L

Default Help window opens minimized

Until recently, when I clicked on Help in the drop down menu from the Help
icon on the toolbar on top of the screen the Help window opened with a screen
that filled about half the screen. Now for some reason the Help sceen opens
minimized at the top left corner of the screen. What do I need to reset to
get it to open to half the screen again?