Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default New Excel doc automatically divides any number typed by ten - Need

I have Ofc 2003. When I open a new Excel doc, any number I type in
automatically is divided by ten (for instance, if I type in 123 and hit
enter, it becomes 12.3). I can not find a default formatting feature to
override this. The software was installed by our company IT Dept, and they
assure me the installation is correct. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Tools Options General clear fixed decimal
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200759