Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Paste Formula Toolbar Button

OK, this may sound a little simple and mundane, but here it is. I work with
spreadsheets completely littered with formulas, and try to get as many
shortcuts as possible. Is there a way to add a toolbar buttom for Paste
Special Formulas? I have the paste values and paste formatting buttons, and
the paste special menu button, but is there a way to cut it down to one click?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Joe