alandry753

Default Formula Paste Button

Excel provides menu bar buttons for "format" and "value" pastes, but not
for "formula" pastes. I've tried creating a macro that I could then
create a menu bar button for, but it doesn't work (VBA says the
"selection" is bad.)
Does anyone know how to create a simple "formula paste" button for the
menu bar? I haven't seen any threads on this.
Thanks,

--
alandry753
alandry753's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26700

Dave Peterson

This worked ok for me:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
On Error Resume Next
Selection.Cells(1).PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteFormulas
If Err.Number < 0 Then
Beep
Err.Clear

You could post your code if you want.