retman

Default How to get "Paste Special" as a button on toolbar

Hello,
Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function as a
button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this?
Thanks
Retman
Harald Staff

Hi Retman

Rightclick any toolbar. Choose "customize" from the menu that appear.
Choose the tab "Commands" in the next dialog. Choose category "Edit". Scroll
down to "Paste special" and drag-drop it onto a toolbar.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"retman" skrev i melding
Hello,
Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function as

button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this?
Thanks
Retman

retman

Thnaks Harald!
One little question about this... now I have a very large button on my
toolbar with "Paste special" written on it. Is there any possibility to get
an icon/symbol overthere?

Retman

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Hi Retman

Rightclick any toolbar. Choose "customize" from the menu that appear.
Choose the tab "Commands" in the next dialog. Choose category "Edit". Scroll
down to "Paste special" and drag-drop it onto a toolbar.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"retman" skrev i melding
Hello,
Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function as

button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this?
Thanks
Retman

Bob Phillips

If you go to ToolsCustomize, then right-click on your button, you will see
a menu with a number of options.

Edit button image allows you to design your own image (very crudely)
Change button image allows you to pick a new image from a selection provided
Copy/Paste button image allows you to copy any existing button's image and
paste it onto yours.

--

HTH

RP

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Hi Retman

Rightclick any toolbar. Choose "customize" from the menu that appear.
Choose the tab "Commands" in the next dialog. Choose category "Edit".

Scroll
down to "Paste special" and drag-drop it onto a toolbar.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"retman" skrev i melding
Hello,
Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function

as
button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this?
Thanks
Retman

Debra Dalgleish

While following Harald's instructions, you could also add buttons for
Paste Values, and Paste Formatting. They're nice to have, if you use
those commands frequently.

retman wrote:
Hello,
Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function as a
button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this?
Thanks
Retman

--
Debra Dalgleish