Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
PK PK is offline

Default "Delete interactive button"

I copied a page from a web site onto an excel sheet that has an interactive
button and search box on it. How do I, or can I, delete that.
--
Ferret Mom
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

If you can't rightclick on it and cut, try showing the control toolbox toolbar.

Click on the Design mode icon
Then rightclick and cut

(xl2003 menu system)

PK wrote:

I copied a page from a web site onto an excel sheet that has an interactive
button and search box on it. How do I, or can I, delete that.
--
Ferret Mom

--

Dave Peterson