-   -   "Delete interactive button" (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/165068-delete-interactive-button.html)

PK

"Delete interactive button"

I copied a page from a web site onto an excel sheet that has an interactive
button and search box on it. How do I, or can I, delete that.
--
Ferret Mom

Dave Peterson

"Delete interactive button"

If you can't rightclick on it and cut, try showing the control toolbox toolbar.

Click on the Design mode icon
Then rightclick and cut

(xl2003 menu system)

PK wrote:

I copied a page from a web site onto an excel sheet that has an interactive
button and search box on it. How do I, or can I, delete that.
--
Ferret Mom

--

Dave Peterson

PK

"Delete interactive button"

Thanks so much!!!!! That worked perfectly!
--
Ferret Mom