Old August 17th 07, 01:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
ezy ezy is offline

Default How to create different height rows in different columns

I want a spreadsheet with one column having different height cells than the
others.
How can I do that?

Old August 17th 07, 03:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You can merge cells.

Select the range of cells
format|Cells|alignment tab|check merge

Be aware that merged cells don't play nice with other features (VBA code,
copy|paste, sorting...).

I do my best to live without them.