R9166

Default How do I create and name header rows and columns?

How do I do this???

Thanks
David McRitchie

Please include the entire question in the body of the question.

To keep the first row(s) and column(s) visible as you scroll around
(freeze panes), or as you print (file setup) see
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm
and in help see
Keep row labels visible as you scroll
Print row labels on every page

If you want to refer to columns and rows by label names see HELP
About labels and names in formulas
Name cells in a workbook
By default, Microsoft Excel does not recognize labels in formulas.
To use labels in formulas, click Options on the Tools menu, and then
click the Calculation tab. Under Workbook options, select the Accept
labels in formulas check box

---
HTH,

"R9166" wrote in message ...
How do I do this???

Thanks

Route2391

best place to awnser your Questions...

I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool

www.MDOTutorials.com

--
Route2391
Route2391's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26774

David McRitchie

The best place to get answers to questions is in the newsgroups, where
most people at least use a spell checker.

Chances are the videos match the quality of the website.

Really makes you appreciate that it possible to get very high quality Excel tutorials
with sight and sound with the higher resolution of your monitor. Even better like the
Excel newsgroups -- it's FREE. A broadband connection would be recommended.
DataPig Technologies, Mike Alexander, Excel tutorials with sight and sound.
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm
---
HTH,

"Route2391" wrote ...