David McRitchie

The best place to get answers to questions is in the newsgroups, where
most people at least use a spell checker.

Chances are the videos match the quality of the website.

Really makes you appreciate that it possible to get very high quality Excel tutorials
with sight and sound with the higher resolution of your monitor. Even better like the
Excel newsgroups -- it's FREE. A broadband connection would be recommended.
DataPig Technologies, Mike Alexander, Excel tutorials with sight and sound.
http://www.datapigtechnologies.com/ExcelMain.htm
---
HTH,

"Route2391" wrote ...
best place to awnser your Questions...
I got a lot of my begginer help on this site... cool
www.MDOTutorials.com