Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default moving page breaks

I am trying to move my page breaks when I have grouped worksheets. I have
done this before but can't figure out why sometimes it works and sometimes it
doesn't. I think there must be some kind of setting that i need to
select...possibly. I select my pages (group), click view, page break
preview and then I would like to just move the page breaks where I need them
so that all the sheets are the same without haveing to do each one
separately. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make this work? Any
help is greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

There are the manual page breaks that you set yourself and there
are the automatic page breaks that will occur if needed.

I'm taking it that it did not work in Page Break Preview, so I'd
guess you need to do it more manually using Insert (menu), Page Break

--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Shelia" wrote in message ...
I am trying to move my page breaks when I have grouped worksheets. I have
done this before but can't figure out why sometimes it works and sometimes it
doesn't. I think there must be some kind of setting that i need to
select...possibly. I select my pages (group), click view, page break
preview and then I would like to just move the page breaks where I need them
so that all the sheets are the same without haveing to do each one
separately. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to make this work? Any
help is greatly appreciated.

I can't move my page breaks in Page Break Preview btaft Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 April 27th 23 11:49 AM
moving page breaks in a group of sheets Shelia Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 June 27th 07 09:44 PM
Page Breaks Cosmo[_2_] Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 March 22nd 07 08:55 AM
Page Breaks Me2Ewe New Users to Excel 1 November 10th 05 06:55 PM
How do I keep page breaks for each page in a sheet without the co. notexcellent Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 9th 05 07:53 PM