Me2Ewe

Default Page Breaks

Can someone tell me how I can get the page breaks to stay checked. Is there
a registry setting or group policy setting? I have searched but missed it
somewhere. I like them to be on all the time.
Thanks Bruce

David McRitchie

Be careful what you ask for you may just get it.

Page breaks are turned on in Print Preview, or in
tools, Options, view, page breaks. They can slow down
Excel, particularly in macros.
Inserting rows is slow (#insert)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...esp.htm#insert

In a macro to turn off use
ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = False
to turn on use
ActiveSheet.DisplayPageBreaks = True

You could turn them on in your Auto_Open macro.

--
---
HTH,