kewlblondboy

Default How can I do one-time printing without set page breaks?

I have a Excell document with set page breaks. Sometimes I sort differently
and want to print that without the page breaks. How can I do that without
having to remove my previous page breaks and then inserting them again?

Thanks!
FSt1

hi,
you can't. but you can record print macros for each way you wish to print
including changing headers and footers. you can do each on macro record. this
way you don't have to re-set everything back up. the print macro will do that
for you. all you do is click macro run.

just a suggestion. i use this technique.

regards
FSt1

"kewlblondboy" wrote:

I have a Excell document with set page breaks. Sometimes I sort differently
and want to print that without the page breaks. How can I do that without
having to remove my previous page breaks and then inserting them again?

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Save your workbook the way you want.
sort your data
remove the page breaks
print
close without saving

or

copy the worksheet and work on that copy.
print that "helper" worksheet
delete that "helper" worksheet

--

Dave Peterson