Old March 27th 06, 12:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
btaft

Default I can't move my page breaks in Page Break Preview

I suddenly can't adjust my page breaks in any Excel spreadsheet while in Page
Break Preview. Is there some option to turn it on and off?

Old March 27th 06, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Is drag and drop enabled? To check, choose ToolsOptions
On the Edit tab, add a check mark to Allow cell drag and drop.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Old March 27th 06, 04:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CaptainQuattro

If the scaling opting in File Page Setup is set to

Fit to . . . instead of Adjust to . . .
you won't be able to override the page breaks.

--
CaptainQuattro
CaptainQuattro's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32763

Old June 20th 06, 10:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
robertestonge

Old June 20th 06, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Do you have more than one sheet selected?

If so, you should see [Group] in the title bar.

Right-click on a sheet tab and "ungroup sheets"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old June 21st 06, 02:25 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ragdyer

Another possible fix:

<Tools <Options <Edit tab,
And *CHECK*