Pauline

Default lower horizontal page break will not move

Hi guys,

I cant believe this issue. It was working fine before.

The lower horizontal page break in page break preview will not move at all!
My spreadsheet is a roster for a series of calendar weeks and i only want to
print one week at a time not the whole lots (the spreadsheet is 75 weeks
long!)

Any ideas as to why to lower page break will not allow me to move it?

Thanks!
Ragdyer

You could try:

<Tools <Options <Edit tab,

And make sure that

"Allow Cell Drag & Drop"

*IS CHECKED*.
--
HTH,

RD

"Pauline" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I cant believe this issue. It was working fine before.

The lower horizontal page break in page break preview will not move at

all!
My spreadsheet is a roster for a series of calendar weeks and i only want

print one week at a time not the whole lots (the spreadsheet is 75 weeks
long!)

Any ideas as to why to lower page break will not allow me to move it?

Thanks!

Pauline

It was selected - but im not sure what that would have to do with the page
break preview. By the way - i can move the upper horizontal page break
preview and the veritical ones as well. Just not the lower one!

Thanks!

"Ragdyer" wrote:

You could try:

<Tools <Options <Edit tab,

And make sure that

"Allow Cell Drag & Drop"

*IS CHECKED*.
--
HTH,

RD

"Pauline" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I cant believe this issue. It was working fine before.

The lower horizontal page break in page break preview will not move at

all!
My spreadsheet is a roster for a series of calendar weeks and i only want

print one week at a time not the whole lots (the spreadsheet is 75 weeks
long!)

Any ideas as to why to lower page break will not allow me to move it?

Thanks!

Ragdyer

*UNSELECT* it and you'll see why I mentioned it ... You can't move *any* of
the page breaks!

What version of XL are you using?

I read this today in the group concerning another problem.
It might be worth a try if you're using XL03

Excel 2003

"File / Open - select workbook - on the 'open' button bottom right on the
dialog box you will see a dropdown arrow - click and choose 'open and
repair'"

--
HTH,

RD

"Pauline" wrote in message
It was selected - but im not sure what that would have to do with the page
break preview. By the way - i can move the upper horizontal page break
preview and the veritical ones as well. Just not the lower one!

Thanks!

"Ragdyer" wrote:

You could try:

<Tools <Options <Edit tab,

And make sure that

"Allow Cell Drag & Drop"

*IS CHECKED*.
--
HTH,

RD

-
Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit

!

-
"Pauline" wrote in message
Hi guys,

I cant believe this issue. It was working fine before.

The lower horizontal page break in page break preview will not move at

all!
My spreadsheet is a roster for a series of calendar weeks and i only

want
print one week at a time not the whole lots (the spreadsheet is 75

weeks
long!)

Any ideas as to why to lower page break will not allow me to move it?

Thanks!

Pauline

ok - found out a work around. I believe this is a minor bug in excel 2003.

if you select the area you want to print and then right click it. then
select "set print area". I can now move the lower horizontal page break.

:D