Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default can I auto-populate cells on another sheet?

I am trying to see how employees use their time between the two
departments they code under. I want to be able to see the data by
person and by pay period, but because of the way my tables are set up,
I can't just transpose the data... Is there a way that I can get the
data I enter in a cell on sheet one to automatically enter into a cell
on sheet two??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Absolutely. Just select the cell you want the information to populate to,
type '=' sign, then select the first sheet and click the cell that the entry
is made into. This will link the cells together.

ups.com...