-   -   can I auto-populate cells on another sheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/133387-can-i-auto-populate-cells-another-sheet.html)

[email protected]

can I auto-populate cells on another sheet?

I am trying to see how employees use their time between the two
departments they code under. I want to be able to see the data by
person and by pay period, but because of the way my tables are set up,
I can't just transpose the data... Is there a way that I can get the
data I enter in a cell on sheet one to automatically enter into a cell
on sheet two??

John C Harris

can I auto-populate cells on another sheet?

Absolutely. Just select the cell you want the information to populate to,
type '=' sign, then select the first sheet and click the cell that the entry
is made into. This will link the cells together.

ups.com...