Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Auto Populate Cells

Hello,
I have 450 items that I need to enter into a spreadsheet. The are named A100
- A550. Is there a way to have this automatically populated into the cells
rather than having to enter each one manually?
Thanks for any advice
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

John,

Not quite automatic but not bad.

Put A100 and A200 in the top 2 cells of the range and drag over them to
select them both. Hover the mouse over the black dot in the bottom right and
press and hold the left mouse button and drag down to auto fill the amount
you want.

Mike