Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Editing the same file from two computers at the same time

I was wondering if anyone knows if you can have a file on a server and be
able to open it in two different locations. I have a file that I need two
people to work on but at two different locations and would like it if it
would automatically update so that both people would see the revisions. I
don't know if this is even possible
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

You can, you set it by ToolsShare Workbook....

But shared workbooks are not a good idea, Excel was not designed to be
multi-access, and some of the functions are restricted. I personally
wouldn't touch them.

--
---
HTH