Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2007 RTM Slow To Open Document

All,

If I open an .xls or .xlsx document in Excel 2007 RTM, the Excel program
opens immediately but the document will not appear in the window unless I
click on the Office Button (the large round button on the top left corner of
Excel).

The only add-on loaded to work is ASAP utilities and disabling it does not
change the problem.

Thanks,

Nospam