John

Default Unable to open excel document across a network.

I have a user who, just the other day was able to browse out across the
network and work in an excel document just fine, but today, when she browses
out to it, and tries to open it, excel acts as if its trying to open another
excel window, but does not load the document up. Now I was able to open the
document up from my station and I was also able to go to her P.C. and open
the document up using start- Documents, and selecting it. I have already
had the MS Office 2000 uninstalled on her machine and re-installed, along
with applying SP3, but it still doesnt open it. she is not having this issue
with any other MS Office program. Can you help me out with this issue?
John

Sorry to trouble anyone working on this, I read in apost that came in after
this one to try options-general tab and uncheck the "ignore other programs"
option, this did the trick.

thank you.